The reputation of case studies has improved in recent years. When business management developed as a discipline in the 1990s, it was recognized that there were.
Kinds of case study assignment essays
Case studies were released by Frederic Le Play in 1829 in social sciences. Case study assignment is now mainly preferred in fields like legal and management studies. The 3 major procedures where most students need case study help are:
Management case study
Management case studies contain the application of the subject knowledge in places such as marketing, organizational development, finance etc.
Legal case study
Disputes between two legal agencies require the application of legal knowledge. Legal case study assignments test the legal knowledge of a student.
Nursing case study
Nursing case study assignment on particular diseases like COPD, Type II diabetes and pneumonia include problem of individual, path physiology (explanation of the disease), history of the patient, nursing physical assessment, related treatment, nursing care plan, nursing diagnosis and patient goal, nursing intervention, evaluation and recommendations.
Management case study
A dispute between two antagonistic parties which needs the legal involvement of the court of law is known as a legal case. A real or fictional account of such a legal case which needs the application of any one of the following places of law is called a legal case study. A legal case study requires two parties namely: the plaintiff who files a problem and the defendant who demands a legal remedy.
Types of management case studies
MBA has three core locations and case study assignment can come from any one of them. Core areas are made up of the following disciplines
- Organizational Behavior
- Human Resources
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Finance & Accounting
Finance is a specific field of management which deals with the resources, liabilities and equities of a company. It combines methodologies from accounting and economics and is one of the three most essential areas of business management along with Human sources and marketing. Finance case study assignment usually takes a current company into account and makes a comprehensive analysis of the following areas of the finance
Revenue and expenses: The revenue earned by the company and the costs involved such as taxes and cost of manufacture.
Efficiency of company’s IPO: Money gathered from the capital markets.
Examination of the financial accounting statements of the company: Financial statements relate to the collection of income statements, statements of owner’s value and balance sheets. Get more information through our case study assignment samples.
Investment possible of the company: The capital needed to maintain new projects.
Future financial growth of the company.
Organizational behavior assignment helps to comprehend the organizational culture of a company. Management students are asked to write organizational behavior case study assignment in order to comprehend the values and visions of big organizations with a large number of employees from numerous social and cultural skills. For the point of view of company, an organizational conduct case study helps to improve the productivity and the effectiveness of the company and evaluate employee motivation. You can have a look at our case study assignment samples in ‘sample’ segment to understand this better.
Human resources basically mean the group of individuals that make up the company. Management students are needed to study human sources in order to learn about, recruiting, making payrolls, promotions and layoffs. HR students have to prepare command case study assignment about essential personalities like Bill Gates and other people in order to study their impressive qualities.
Marketing is the means of interacting the value of the product to the customers by the company to sell the product and improve profits. Marketing case study assignment are written statement read by an MBA student who uses both quantifiable and no quantifiable details to analyze the present market condition of a particular company and predict future marketing trends.
How to do marketing case studies?
If you want help with marketing case study assignment help, just follow the steps below:
This is the main step towards writing a research paper. Marketing case studies should start with a survey. Marketing survey needs the collection of quantifiable and un-quantifiable data on the company’s marketing policies. Refer to our marketing case study assignment samples to know how to perform a marketing survey.
Surveys may fluctuate from each other based on their research objectives. Some research may either be product-oriented, customer-oriented or brand-oriented. Yet another group of sample surveys are executed to reveal insight into customer behavior specifically.
A marketing student must perform two types of analysis: internal analysis and external analysis using a range of marketing tools like SWOT, PESTEL and Porter’s five forces model. These tools help organizations to locate the competitive advantage of business within a specific industry. They are explained below:
SWOT: A SWOT analysis is described as a structured planning method used by the company to test the commercial viability of a new product or a current product. For MBA students, it is one of the basic tools for writing marketing case study assignment essays. For specific details, have a look at our SWOT analysis case study assignment samples.
PESTEL: It stands for the political, economic, social, technological, environmental and legal factors that can impact the market conditions of a product. Another essential tool for a market analysis for MBA students.
Porter’s Five Forces: Released by Harvard professor Michael E. Porter, the five forces help to understand the competing advantage of a particular company or product within specific market conditions –
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Industry rivalry
Here is a standard instance of SWOT analysis of Apple.
Apple is a multinational company making consumer electronics, personal computers, computer solutions and other software. It is currently an openly traded company, founded by Steve Jobs on 1976. Here is a SWOT analysis of the Company
- World’s largest publicly traded company
- 2nd largest IT Company after Samsung
- Tough competition from Samsung
- Major opportunity lies in the search of the Chinese market
- However, several problems exist:
- China produces cheap products
- China’s per capita income is less. Everybody cannot afford Apple products
- There is the threat of piracy.
Next we turn to PESTEL analysis. Here is a case study assignment sample of McDonald’s case study:
Political: The Company conforms to the specific political specifications of each country like following national minimum wage regulations
Economic: The Company went through a lean phase during the economic crisis. But it released low price menu which became an immediate hit.
Social: The organization introduced new healthy items complying with the existing social concerns to eat healthy: like wraps and salads.
Technological: Use of social media and other technological channels to link with customers and confront critics has been another important marketing innovation.
Environmental: The Company has gone green with the use of recycled packaging
Legal: Opening hours, taxation policies and minimum wages are some of the important legal concerns. There are addressed by the organization in different countries in different ways.
Corporate Social Responsibility:
Corporate Social Responsibility or CSR is a form of corporate self-regulation in which a business house displays its own functioning according to ethical standards, social and ethical laws and international norms. The company embraces the welfare of its employees, customers and all the other members of the community. It also keeps in mind the total welfare of the environment, actively promote the interests of the community and remove practices which are harmful to the society. In short it should recognize what is called the triple bottom line i.e. people, planet and profit.
Advantages of doing case studies
Case studies of law, medicine and nursing can advantage students in a number of ways. They amount to an excellent way to apply hypotheses to real life situations. Some subject-specific benefits may be mentioned below.
Advantages of legal case studies
- Legal case studies can give in-depth information of legal antecedents. In other words, students gain knowledge of past laws, their applications and the case judgments.
- Legal case studies can hone argumentative skills and solve moral dilemmas when faced with a real life situation.
- Eventually through writing law case study assignment essays, students gain useful knowledge on legal disputations since they will confront such situations later in life.
Advantages of management case studies
Finance case studies give a comprehensive account of the financial situation of a company including the income, the capital involved, the expenses, the profits, the rates paid to the shareholders.
Marketing case studies give total information on the market share of a company and the competing advantages and disadvantages of the company.
Organizational behavior case study helps in comprehending the nature of the employees and the relationship between the management and the employees.
Finally, leadership case studies help students to learn from the attributes of important CEOs of top companies.
Benefits of nursing case studies
- Nursing case studies offer the necessary information of a particular disease.
- Doctors can talk to these case studies, later on, to easily learn about the medical history of an individual patient.
Problems students face while writing case study assignment
While writing case study assignment essays, students often confront a number of problems which are often beyond their control. Making short and concise case studies, bearing relevant details and theoretical insights, is not easy. Some typical problems faced by students are the following:
- Finding related information on a particular situation, a person or a company is not always easy.
- Putting information into a coherent structure that can be accepted by readers is another area of difficulty.
- Language seems to be a perennial problem for the students having English as their second language.
- Students can benefit a lot from getting case study help. Case study writing solutions are now supplied by online assignment help service providers, which deliver customized assignment solutions.
- Students can ask expert writers to help them in preparing case study assignment essays. These writers, who offer case study help, are experts in the fields of law, management and nursing.
- Years of experience and information of the subject ensures high-quality case study assignments and case study analysis.
- Students can see marked enhancement in their grades if they take case study help.
Finally, students can preserve a lot of time on their assignments. This time, may be properly used by concentrating on weaker areas.
How Assignmentzones.com can help students in writing case study assignments?
- Assignmentzones.com is the world’s top online assignment help, essay help, coursework help and dissertation help provider, which brings students a total set of inline assignment solutions.
- Students can get their marketing, law or nursing case studies written by professionals as we have 3000 plus professionals who are well aware of their subject areas.
- We provide 100 percent plagiarism-free assignments.
- We are known for providing high-quality case study help, and yet we never agreement on the limit. All our assignments have been provided on time.