Please look at the following terms and conditions very carefully before using any of our services. These terms and conditions are appropriate to all users of our services as well as specific visitors to our website. In these terms, refers to Assignmentzones.com and ‘you’ refers to guardians, parents or scholars and any specific who is using our services or website. By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
No authorization is provided to anyone to use the information of this site for commercial objective or to adjust for any other purpose. The materials at this Site, as well as the organization and layout of this site, are copyrighted and are protected by the United States and international copyright laws and treaty provisions. You may access, download and print materials on this Website solely for your personal and non-commercial use; however, any print out of this Site, or portions of the Site, must include Assignment Zones’s copyright notice. No right, title or interest in any of the materials contained on this Site is transferred to you as a result of accessing, downloading or printing such materials. You may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license any part of this Site; create derivative works from, link to or frame in another website, use on any other website, transfer or sell any information obtained from this Site without the prior written permission of Assignment Zones,
In no event shall Assignment Zones or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Assignment Zones’s Internet site, even if Assignment Zones or Assignment Zones authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Restriction on Use
- You must be at least 14 years’ old to subscribe to Assignmentzones.com. Scholars under 14 years of age may get our service only after using the permission of their parent or legitimate guardian.
- The receipt of the services is individually for you and you may not exchange your rights to access the course components or to get the solutions to another person unless we have mutually decided in writing to do so.
- We give you confined authority to use our services for the individual noncommercial purpose. You may customize copy, download, distribute, display, perform, transmit, publish, replicate, copy or offer for sale any details acquired from Assignment Zones but with written permission.
- By signing up or using the services of Assignmentzones.com, you agree that you will use the information given by the instructor for study purpose only and that you will not publish this information as original student work for course credit or grade.
- Any infringement of these terms related to use of Assignmentzones.com or its solutions will eliminate your license given by us.
Assignment Zones has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Assignment Zones of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Warrantee and Restriction of Liability
- We have no responsibility for any interruption or delay inaccessibility to the website. However, we are constantly ready to support you.
- We reserve the right to hold access to the appointed maintenance/update of our website.
- We are not accountable for non-access to our site due to downfalls of links or tools, which are above our control.
- We are in no way accountable for the student’s failing in any course as assignment help is a very subjective matter. We have competent professionals who try their best to solve the assignments and we are always excited to help.
- In case of bad grades coming due to our services, we offer reworks but there are no repayments at all as each assignment is regarded as a product and once delivered to a student, is regarded as the product sold.
Modification and Refund Policy
Please relate to the MODIFICATION AND RETURN POLICY segment.
If any of these terms becomes unenforceable as an entire or in part, quality of other terms of the contract will remain not affected.
We reserve the sole right to change terms and conditions without portion notice to you.
We reserve the sole right to terminate whole or part of service commitment at any time.
By signing up or subscribing to our services. The user allows receiving the subscription email about Assignmentzones.com services updates or any other advertising offers.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you have any suggestion please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org